Continuing on our mission to build trust in people, we are excited to announce our new partnership with iCIMS—the world’s leading Talent Cloud, which empowers employers to build a diverse, qualified, and winning workforce.
We’re proud to provide a fully customizable integration to streamline the hiring process for our clients. This integration is now live, and clients have the power to set up and start running checks all on their own! This partnership ensures recruiters will have an all-in-one platform to screen and hire the best candidates virtually.
Built with the busy recruiter in mind
Certn’s integration with iCIMS is designed to be as seamless and self-serve as possible. This means you can customize your own screening package, create email templates, and even initiate the integration without needing technical intervention. This integration centralizes the end-to-end experience for recruiters by eliminating the need to access two separate platforms. Once the qualified applicant moves into the screening process, the Certn background check is automatically sent. Real-time results show up within the iCIMS platform in minutes. This integration is available at no additional cost for customers who have both iCIMS and Certn.
How do I integrate Certn with ICIMS?
- Our friendly account managers (or the user) provides iCIMS with the username and password that is generated on the iCIMS integrations panel, located in “Settings” on the Certn platform.
Enter the iCIMS data into the form found in the ICIMS integration panel, and then click the “enable integration” button.
- Start building packages by clicking on the “create a new package” button.
How do I order background checks after the integration is set up?
- Add the custom package to the job posting
- Create a candidate by clicking on the “create” dropdown
- Assign the candidate to the “job” you created then dispatch the Certn check
- Click on the “advanced” button shown below to initiate check:
- Status updates will display on the applicant as the application progresses and a link to the results will be added once the results are available.